How can we help?

What am I covered for?

Your insured house is covered for replacement up to the sum insured value you have identified. It is important to be accurate with replacement sum insured – the onus is on you to provide a sum insured you feel is an accurate reflection of what it would cost to replace your dwelling.  If your house is a total loss the policy will respond by building you a new house up to the sum insured you have selected.  There are also additional extensions/covers provided by the policy, please check the policy wording or cover page for details of these.