How can we help?

What if I live in one of my multi-units?

The Multi-Unit Rental policy is designed for rental properties. If you own a block of units and personally reside in one unit, this will need to be insured individually as an owner occupied home. This way you can include cover for your contents and personal effects, and get premium savings on your own home. The remainder of the units in the block can be insured either together or individually.