How can we help?

Do I need a separate dwelling policy for when I stay at the property?

No. Our ‘Holiday Home that is rented out’ insurance policy covers you for when you are in the holiday home as well as when you have guestsfamily and friends. We cover you against sudden, accidental loss to Your Home during the Period of Insurance.

We do however advise you to consider the value of contents that are kept at the property, particularly if it is a holiday home. The policy automatically includes contents for $20,000 present day value, so these would be depreciated in the event of a claim.