How can we help?

We bought a damaged investment property, can we make a claim?

House insurance is designed to provide cover for sudden and accidental losses such as (but not limited to) storms, natural disasters and fire damage. This excludes cover for faults and defects in the building itself.

If the source of the damage is determined to be a result of construction errors or ‘faulty workmanship’ then you may attempt to recover costs from the party responsible. Taking action against tradespeople for workmanship and the associated resultant damage can be very complex.  We suggest you obtain legal advice to ascertain you rights.

Find out more about what is, and what isn’t covered from damages here.