Can you insure a rental property and attached unit under one policy?

If there are two self-contained rental units at one address, they can only be insured collectively under our multi-unit cover if they’re connected. The multi-unit cover is cost effective way of insuring two connected units under a single policy and payment.

If the two units or houses are separate or not attached, they will need to be insured under two separate policies. You can have two policies at the same address.