Can I insure a body corporate?

We can not insure properties that are owned under a Body Corporate. Our cover is designed for domestic residential houses that have a single owner. Under a Body Corporate their is a manager that collectively is responsible for insuring all the units on behalf of each owner. This is common where there’s a large number of living units such as an apartment block.

We can only cover residential houses, or multi-unit rentals where the ownership is not under a Body Corporate.