Do I have glass cover?

There’s broken glass cover under all our house policies. Windscreen and glass damage can also be covered on your car. The excess that applies depends on the policy that’s in place.

Home Insurance – Owner Occupied/Usual Residence (Own Home policy)

Our home insurance cover has a lower $250 excess for glass, that replaces the standard excess you choose on the policy.

Rental Property and Holiday Homes

The standard policy excess you’ve chosen will apply under our landlord and holiday home covers.

Car Insurance

All full cover policies include excess free glass cover. Third Party or Third Party Fire and Theft policies don’t cover damage to the car itself, so you won’t be able to make a windscreen claim.

Need to make a glass claim?

All claims need to lodged through your dashboard login. You can make a claim by selecting the Make a Claim option on the right-side menu on the policy.